Product Name: Kojic Acid
Molecular formula: C6H6O4
Molecular weight: 142.11
Appearance: Off-white crystalline powder
solubility: Easily soluble in water, ethanol and ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in ether, chloroform and pyridine
Kojic acid is a chelation agent produced by several species of fungi, especially Aspergillus oryza. Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake.It is a mild inhibitor of the formation of pigment in plant and animal tissues.
(1) Kojic acid is a kind of specialized inhibitor for melanin. It can prevent the tyrosinase activity through synthesizing with copper ion in the cells after it enters skin cells. Kojic acid and its derivative has better inhibitory effect on tyrosinase than any other skin whitening agents.
(2) Kojic acid can also eliminate free radical, strengthen cell activity of cell and keep the food fresh.
(3) Kojic acid also has antibacterial and antifungal properties
1.As skin whitening antiaging and lightening agents.
2.As plant growth-regulating agents.
3.As discoloration prevention agents of vegetables and foods.
4.As intermediate in synthesis
Uridine 5-Mophosphate Disodium are produced through the hydrolytic reaction from Ribonucleic acid(RNA) as raw material by enzymatic catalysis to form four kinds of nucleotides 5- 'AMP (adenosine-5'-monophosphate), 5'-GMP•2Na(guanosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium salt), 5'-CMP(cytidine-5'-monophosphate)-, 5'-UMP•2Na (uridine- 5'-monophosphate,Disodium salt) .By the chromatographic isolation, four kinds of separated 5'-nucleotide products with high purity can be obtained. These products can be widely applied in medicine, reagent, fine chemical industry, and additive of food fields etc.
1: How to start orders or make payments?You can send your Purchase order, or just send a simple confirmation by email or by Trade Manager, and we will send you Proforma
Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
2: How to make the payment?
We can accept L/C, T/T, West Union, Money Gram etc.
3: What's your MOQ?
For the high value product, our MOQ starts from 1g and generally starts from 10gs. For other low price product, our MOQ starts from 100g and 1kg.
4: When will you deliver the goods?
If we have inventory, generally we can arrange shipment after receipt of payment 2 to 3 days. If not, it will be decided by the time of the factory production.
1.High quality with competitive price.
2. All purity>99%.
3. We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
Fast and safe delivery.
1. Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment tracking number available.
2. Secure and discreet shipment verious transportation methods for your choice.
3. Customs pass rate >99%.
4. We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
We have clients throughout the world.
1. Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2. Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated , meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
5.Sample order are welcome.
6.NMR,HPLC and COA can be supplied
7.We can supply sample for testing
8.We promise 100% deliveried,and 100% resend or refunds if parcel is not deliveried!