Chemical Name: Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
CAS No: 60-00-4
Molecular Fomula: C10H16N2O8
Apparence: White Crystalline Powder
APPLICATION & USAGE
EDTA is mainly used for water treatment, as an additive to detergent, a chemical for photography, paper-making and oil-field.
It is also used as detergent for boiler cleaning and reagent in chemical analysis.
1. High molecular chemical industry: EDTA is used as polymetization activator for butyl bezene latex, and polyreaction terminator in acrylic fibre production.
2.Daily chemicals: EDTA is used as additive to detergent, skin cream and hair-conditioner.
3.Paper-making: EDTA is used for treating the steamed fibre. It will promote the whiteness of paper and reduce the incrustation in the steamer.
4.Pharmaceutical industry: Through cyclopolymerization with methyl amide, EDTA is made into ethyl amide, a remedy for psoriasis. It is also a stablizer for some vaccines and an antihaemoagglutinin.
5. Textile dyeing and printing: EDTA will promote colour ability of the dyestuff and brightness of the dyed fabric.
PACKING & DELIVERY
• 20,000-30,000kgs/ ISO tank
• 1000kgs/ IBC drum
• 200kgs/ drum&plastic drum
• 25-35kgs/ plastic drum
• 500/800/1000kg/Jumbo bag
• 25kg/plastic woven bag&kraft paper bag&Carton
We have Professional shipping agent, based on customers' demand for transport
By express :OCS, FEDEX,DHL,EMS ,UPS,TNT ect.
WHY CHOOSE US
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS