Dry Roller Compactor:
1)main depend on double roller
Potassium sulfate Complete sets of equipment
Two rollers rotate in reverse, materials between rollers are compressed, the intermediate products are bar shape / sheet, then the crusher will crush the bar shape products into irregular granules, finally using the rotary screen to sieve standard products, non- standard products will be recycled mix with new material for the next granulating process.
- Offers higher bulk specific gravity. (Materials can be processed without being bulky.)
- Maintains stability of bulk specific gravity.
- Improves liquidity. (It facilitates constant feeding, weighing, and others.)
- Eases the system handling.
- Prevents materials from scattering (i.e., improves the working environment).
- Facilitate mixing of materials.
- Provides smooth melting of materials (in other words, hardly forms lumps of materials).
- Simplified manufacturing process
By dry-process granulation, you require no humidification and drying stages.
- Minimal transformation
This system is the best-suited to granulate materials which are unstable to water or solvent and subject to thermal transformation.
- High-density products
By compaction with pressure rollers, you can produce high-density particles and granulated powder.
- High compression force
The High-pressure Type Roll Compactor offers larger compression force, enabling you to produce high-density and high-intensity products.
- Soft granulation
Even though the hydraulic cylinder is used to apply compression force, since the operative pressure of the hydraulic cylinder can be easily adjusted, you are able to reduce the compression force for soft granulation.
- Incorporation of high-performance screw
The screw performance exerts a significant influence upon the granulating capability of the Roll Compactor.
The Roll Compactor has a high-performance screw, which have materials intruded between the rolls to facilitate de-gassing.
- Efficient crushing and granulation
By freely varying combination of breakers, several types of granulators for fine particle and sizing use, and granulators with screen, you can efficiently get a target particle size.
1) Pre-feeder: Equipped with mechanical vibrating feed hopper with automatic control and timing vibration
2) Quantitative feeder: Adopts frequency conversion adjusting speed to ensure the feeding accuracy.
3) Force-feeding screw hopper: It is composed of variable frequency motor, cone helix, stirring knife tooth and cone feeding hopper with visual glass window as well as feeding mouth assemblies and so on. Its function is to further achieve degassing and perform pressure feeding.
4) Slice mill: The mainframe of the slice mill is composed of left and right fixed bearing seats, frame structure, two alloy steel rollers, two hydraulic oil cylinders, electric automatic pump station as well as hard tooth surface dedicated reducer and main driving motor.
5) Breaking and pellet dressing machine: The breaking and pellet dressing chamber is composed of cutting-up box, cutting-up main shaft and special rotating cutting blades and the main shaft is driven at high speed by the motor to break the extrusion forming materials and dress into pellets.
6) Vibration classification screen: It is equipped with screen block-proof device and convenient to clean the screen. The broken pellet and powder materials from the breaking and dressing machine is divided into pellet product and recycling powder.
7) Material return screw: It sends the unaccepted powder material returned from vibration classification screen to the feeding elevator.
8) Bucket elevator: HL250 Type, used for feeding materials.
9) Electric control cabinet: It is composed of the electrical components such as electric control box, frequency conversion controller, ammeter, voltage meter, light, button switches, voltage switch and so on. All the electrical equipment is controlled and operated concentratedly
Granulating production line(21-28t/h capacity, based on 2-5mm irregular granules):
Fuyi has designed and manufactured roller presses and equipments for briquetting and compacting NPK fertilizer, powder, chemical, minerals, etc, since 2006. We take care of green field projects as well as of existing plants. Our services cover material tests, process layout, engineering, and supply of complete granulating plants or key equipments, guidance of installation and commissioning, training.
Also, the company manufactures and supplies equipment for drying equipments and dust collector machines.
Extensive experience and best quality production facilities guarantee a smooth workflow from start to finish.
Welcome our sincere clients come to visit out factory.